Activate 12Twenty Account
Activate your 12Twenty Platform in four easy steps and access a wealth of career resources available and begin scheduling advising appointments.
(For new students who are starting in the Fall 2021 semester. Your account will be ready to access on August 30th, 2021)
How to Activate 12Twenty Account
- Go to to the 12Twenty Platform (and bookmark it to log back in)
- Click “Sign Up”
- Answer a few questions. Input your Georgetown University email address and choose a password. Be sure to use your email@example.com email address. Those are the ones that are in the system.
- You are now ready to book appointments, access job listings, access resources, and upload resumes through resume books. Please edit your account profile when you have a moment.
View Job Listings
- Click on the Job Listings tab on the left panel.
- You can choose specific parameters. However, we recommend searching by Posting Date and pursuing all of the new posts. To see the most recent job postings within the last couple weeks, click the downward arrow until you see that the little horizontal bars directly to the right of the downward arrow are decreasing in length from the top to bottom of the arrow!
- Click a job that you are interested in and read the description. Click on the external link provided to go to the employers’ website where you’ll find more information and instructions on how to apply.
- Some jobs may require that materials be submitted to an email address. We will indicate that in our post, as applicable.
The following job boards are updated frequently.
American Red Cross
Dept. of Homeland Security
Global Data HealthCare
Henry M. Jackson Foundation
Institute for Defense Analyses
Johnson & Johnson
NIH Job Board
Public Affairs Jobs
World Health Organization