How to Sign Up for the 12Twenty Platform
In order to access our job listings board, peruse our career center resource library, or make 1on1 appointments with a career advisor, you will need to first sign up for the 12Twenty Platform. Please see our step-by-step instructions on how to activate you account!
To Sign Up for the 12Twenty Platform
- Go to to the 12Twenty Platform (and bookmark it to log back in)
- Click “Sign Up”
- It’ll ask you some quick questions. Answer those. You”ll only have to do this once.
Input your email address and choose a password.
*NOTE*- Be sure to use your firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Those are the ones that are in the system.
- You are now ready to book appointments, access job listings, access resources, and upload resumes through resume books. Please edit your account profile when you have a moment.
To View Job Listings
- Click on the Job Listings tab on the left panel.
- You can choose specific parameters. However, we recommend searching by Posting Date and pursuing all of the new posts. To see the most recent job postings within the last couple weeks, please click the downward arrow until you see that the little horizontal bars directly to the right of the downward arrow are decreasing in length from the top to bottom of the arrow! Please note that for 1on1 advising sessions, we do not provide advice on securing on campus employment or finding scholarships to defray tuition costs. Though if opportunities are presented to us, we do make them available on this jobs board.
- Click a job that you are interested in and read the description. Click on the external link provided to go to the employers page where you’ll find more information and instructions on how to apply.
- Some jobs may require that materials be submitted to an email address. We will indicate that in our post, as applicable.