Masters Outcomes Feature Publication
In a recent publication of Biomedical Graduate Education career outcomes for masters students, we show that masters degree recipients are competitive for a range of employment opportunities and advanced degree programs.
We are invested in preparing and equipping our students to pursue their aspirations whether it is transitioning to a new career or pursuing an advanced degree. View the career placement of our Ph.D. alumni using the link below.
“The wealth of knowledge and experience I received, the relationships I made and the professional network I tapped into were essential to my career development.”
Share Your Story
BGE is always looking to hear about the great work of our alumni. If you are interested in being featured on our Alumni Page, please complete the form below.
We offer our alumni a variety of career and professional development resources. We also strongly encourage students to connect with us via LinkedIn for upcoming any upcoming alumni events.
Connect with us on LinkedIn to view relevant career articles, job postings, and career-related events in and around the Washington, D.C., metro area. To connect, click on the button below, then click “connect.”
Georgetown’s Alumni Career Services is a great one-stop resource for current and former students. Services offered include:
- Comprehensive list of both upcoming and archived career and professional development webinars
- An active Alumni Career Network
- Virtual Career Center including resources such as a Job Search Guide and databases including GoingGlobal, CareerSearch and Interview Stream
- Alumni job postings through the Georgetown Alumni mobile app
New York Academy of Sciences provides career development opportunities, competitions for inspiring innovators, and a wide networking connection hub with employers, educators, and professionals for current and former students. Services offered include:
- NYAS conducts professional development training sessions throughout the year with networking opportunities with professionals and employers
- Online courses and webinars to help develop your professional skills like Building Your Personal Brand
- Getting involved and making a difference by volunteering as a NYAS mentor or submitting an abstract in area of interest
- Innovations challenges are a great way to connect with a network of global talent and exposure to Top Tier organizations