The Office of Career Strategy and Professional Development (CSPD) has created this course to make your life easier when it comes to your job search. We know there are a lot of resources that can help you, but you only have so much time on your hands to find and sift through them. That's why we've created this online, self-paced course that spans each stage of the career search process: Explore, Prepare, Interview, and Choose. We are excited to offer this new tool to help guide you through your search!
Throughout the EPIC Career Strategy Course you will learn how to:
- Keep your job application process organized by setting SMART career goals
- Explore your professional interests
- Conduct informational interviews to learn more about particular career options
- Prepare strong application materials (resume, CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile)
- Demonstrate professionalism and value throughout job interviews
- Navigate choices related to offers that you receive