Offices across the university offer resources to support our faculty.
Grading & Course Evaluations
- Submitting grades: Check deadlines and get instructions on submitting grades through MyAccess.
- Course evaluations: Access the BLUE course evaluation system and FAQ, managed by the Office of Assessment and Decision Support (OADS). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about course evaluation or BLUE.
- MyAccess: Access MyAccess, trainings, how-to guides and documentation via the Office of the University Registrar (OUR). Visit the Student Registration page to register for a training that fits your schedule.
- Canvas: Access Canvas how-to videos and guides.
- BLUE (course evaluation): Access the BLUE course evaluation system and FAQ, managed by the Office of Assessment and Decision Support (OADS). Contact email@example.com with any questions about course evaluation or BLUE.
- OUR Faculty Communications: Upcoming trainings, policies and other announcements for faculty.
- Trainings at Dahlgren Memorial Library (DML): Browse upcoming trainings and workshops.
- GUFaculty360 trainings: Learn how to update your GUFaculty360 profile.
Accessibility, Inclusion & Pedagogy
- Inclusive Pedagogy toolkit: Review the Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship’s (CNDLS) best practices to make your classes more effective for all students.
- Accessibility support: Review academic accommodations and ADA-related resources and policies via the Academic Resource Center (ARC).
- GUMC teaching resources: Review tools and opportunities, via the GUMC Office of Faculty & Academic Affairs (OFAA).
- GUMC inclusive pedagogy: A guide to inclusive teaching in the biomedical classroom.
Health, Safety & Instructional Continuity
- Health and wellness resources: Find physical and mental health supports for yourself or students.
- Inclement weather: Sign up for notifications and review university procedures via the Office of Emergency Management (OEM).
- COVID-19: Find policies and resources related to the coronavirus.
- Instructional continuity: Review recommendations and tools for remote teaching, courtesy of the Georgetown University Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship (CNDLS).
Faculty Development & Other Resources
- GUMC faculty development: Find opportunities to engage with the Georgetown faculty community.
- Georgetown University faculty resources: For health and wellness, instructional technology and more.
- Institutional Diversity, Equity & Affirmative Action (IDEAA): Find workplace diversity resources.
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD): Browse workshops, webinars and tools available to you as a Georgetown University faculty member.
- Faculty Awards: Faculty may be nominated for a range of recognitions.
- Office of Faculty & Staff Benefits: Employee emergency fund, health benefits, retirement plans and more.
- Faculty Senate: Find your representatives and view proposals before the Senate.
- International travel: Review the guidelines for university-supported or -related travel.
- Faculty parking: Apply for parking.
Looking for something else? You may wish to contact your program‘s director of graduate studies.